24 Oct A Quality Build Is An Investment
Do you consider and discuss potential noise issues with your builder when designing your new home? Don’t wait until after the build when it’s too late and then need expensive modifications.
How can you create not just a home but a high-quality lifestyle to enjoy? Don’t disappoint, but surpass your expectations.
Absorb, reduce, isolate and damp unwanted noise and create the environment your family want and desire in your new home.
- Create soundproof living spaces for home theatre or music/entertainment rooms
- Provide serenity and privacy
- Reduce multi-level structural impact noise
- Soundproof walls and floors
- Diminish resonance in rooms
- High density living – will you hear the neighbours and will they hear you?
- Lessen road noise
- Damp noisy air conditioners and pumps
The Silencer supplies quality Australian made and tested products to solve these problems.
Contact The Silencer and be surprised with the innovative range of acoustic materials that will reduce the unwanted noise and enhance your quality of living.
Download Article (PDF)